zondag 17 oktober 2010

Some more about this blog




Ok first some more about what I want to blog about (see also 'About this blog' on the right side).

Let me introduce you to my land. On the pics here u see what I have there. It's a 4096m² plot with 1406 prims to use. It's not easy to find, I've been told. Above that, I have the luck of being in a corner spot. Tier per week: 2250 L$.
No, I have no intention of moving in the near future ;)

On ground level, I set out a (static) yacht. Though it's very narrow inside, one can actually sleep, cook & even take a bath in it. Yes, also, it contains a bed with poses ;). Indeed, I just put it out because I had left enough prims after setting the house, and to spread my wealth lol :) I'll come back on that yacht & its designer later, but refer to its prims amount now: 300.
In the air, I got a luxurious house, also more to follow about that later. 3 levels, all necessary furniture, even bath room & office & bar, included. Total prims: 485.
So here u go, and what I wanna point out: I have all I need, or possible could dream for on such a little spot of land, for a simple 785 prims.
In building your own SL cocoon, next to style (of course lol), it's all about prims. Well I ll try to be a guide here. I'll show u wonderfull creations, and all u need to know about them: #prims, designer, surl, (ia)other links.
All this in an attempt to brighten your home, the place where u spend your free time with the ones you love.
Furthermore, I'll share sims, locations with you that took my breath away, for one or another reason. Also bizar, even maybe useless designs will appear in this blog, as long as they amaze me.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi hi Ipkiss. Thanks for sharing all this. Just curious, why did you choose to put your home in the sky instead of on land? Your house is beautiful btw. And you do have grass so I suppose you aren't missing anything by being in the air.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Yay....excellent ipkiss. Finally something fresh and new. Yes, in the last month or two, EVERYONE has started a fashion blog. I love it that you are doing something new. Your home looks amazing. Love it! Colby

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen